Our flexibility and innovative approach to service and maintenance provides our clients with real peace-of mind that their Call Aid system is operating to is full potential. With dedicated staff, we will help tailor a maintenance package to meet your specific needs where standard packages often fall short of requirements.
The combined skills of a dedicated service team driven by a focused approach to customer care ensure your systems are maintained for maximum performance and reliability. Our qualified technicians can provide on-site services or component level repairs through our in-house manufacturing facilities. With a dedicated team of multi-disciplined field service engineers, we are best placed to respond and remedy your problems.
- Tailored maintenance packages (savings on bundled packages for multi-systems and premises).
- Dedicated account management.
- Transparent service levels ranging from basic ‘Test and Inspect’ cover through to fixed price ‘Fully Comprehensive’ cover.
- Rapid Response and Call Out.
- Reactive, corrective and preventative maintenance.
- Secure remote monitoring & software updates.
- Bench repair facilities and localised spares stock.
- False alarm management and advice.
- Engineers reports.
- Consolidated monitoring costs for multi-systems.
- Life cycle planning and surety.
- Asset recording and system condition surveys
“The ability to provide a good service is the foundation on which a Company can build on its reputation for excellence.”
All products manufactured by Call Aid UK are covered for 12 months from date of installation subject to our standard terms and conditions.